A leading designer and manufacturer of RF filters for the wireless industry looking to hire a Staff Design Engineer to join their Silicon Development team.
This role will be based in North Carolina. Responsibilities
- Innovate, design, layout, simulate and verify the performance of circuits, such as voltage regulator, charge pump, power management, drivers, RF switches, and LNAs, using circuit design tools, such as Cadence and AWR.
- Characterise the circuits in the lab using analog and RF test equipment and troubleshoot measurement issues.
- Refine the simulation results to achieve excellent predictability using various linear and nonlinear simulation techniques and simulators.
- Innovate state of the art designs to resolve customer challenges in WIFI and cellular market.
- Assist management team in defining analog / RF components in new products through feasibility studies and conceptual design.
- Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Strong analog and RF IC design capability with bulk CMOS, SiGe and/or SOI technologies.
- Familiar with transistor level design and simulation of bandgap, operational amplifiers, comparators, A/D & D/A converters, filter, and logic circuits, etc. Proficient with linear and non-linear analog and RF circuit design tools. Cadence is required with AWR and HFSS experience a plus.
- Proficient in circuit layout using Cadence Virtuoso and capable of guiding layout designer to generate layouts using proper analog layout techniques
- Successful release of production switches and LNAs for RF applications would be highly considered.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Design Engineer capable of the design and development of analog and RF circuits for high performance CMOS SOI switches / LNAs.
Please Contact Anna at IC Resources for more information, or Apply today