My client - an innovative semiconductor company in the AI market - is looking to hire a Digital IC Designer, combining ultra low power for pattern recognition and image sensing components to develop cutting edge IP.
As Digital IC Designer you will be responsible for the architecture, development and design of their neuromorphic processor SoCs. The team is looking for an experienced digital IC design engineer to lead the architecture design and development of digital IP blocks within their upcoming SoCs.
As the successful Digital IC Design Engineer you will work alongside analog/mixed-singal design and verification teams in a dynamic, innovative and progressive environment. Key Skills
For more information, please click apply, or contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- MSc/PhD with 5+ years of industrial experience in leading the design of complex digital IP / SoCs
- Strong experience in SystemVerilog, Verilog, and/or VHDL
- Strong experience in designing signal processing, datapaths, interfaces, interconnects
- Strong knowledge of clock domain crossing (CDC) techniques, asynchronous design techniques
- Strong experience with RTL design for ASIC targets
- Strong programming and scripting skills: MATLAB, Python, C/C++, Perl, Tcl
- Good experience in EDA tools such as simulators (e.g. Questa), lint checkers (e.g. Spyglass), synthesis (e.g. Design Compiler), FPGA tools (e.g. Vivado)
- Good experience in synthesis and static timing analysis, knowledge of timing closure techniques for high-speed designs, knowledge of STA tools (e.g. PrimeTime), hardware design for asynchronous logic
- Good experience in hardware implementation, using tools such as Cadence, Synopsys & Xilinx
- Experience in ASIC/FPGA/SoC system-level/top-level integration, DfT