Job ID: 167497
Location: San Jose, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, California, North America
Salary: Competitive base salary + bonus + stock!
Job Type: Permanent
My client a leading provider of high performance mobile applications for large enterprise verticals, relating to IoT, SaaS and 5G. They are currently the fastest growing and most innovative provider of 5G technology. They're looking to hire a Staff Full Stack Software Engineer to join their Cloud Engineering team.
This role will be remote working in California. Responsibilities
- Help lead a global team of engineers to build enterprise applications in a hybrid cloud environment
- Mentor junior engineers on coding practices and best standards
- Design and implement enterprise scale web, mobile and microservices
- Perform design and code reviews
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues and provide solutions to resolve them
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or eq.
- Strong experience in leading application development for enterprise software and platform applications
- Strong experience with cloud platform services such as Azure and AWS
- Programming languages: Java, Python
- Knowledge of the IoT, Cloud, Networking or Wireless
- Good understanding of SQL/NoSQL
Contact Anna Chronopoulou at IC Resources for more information.