Staff Hardware Engineer opportunity to work with rapidly accelerating technology.
This Staff Hardware Engineer position offers you the opportunity to join a leading business in the technology space as well as a competitive salary, pension, flexible working, performance related bonus and life/medical insurance.
As a Staff Hardware Engineer, you will be interested and motivated to work with world-changing technologies and products.
To be considered for the Staff Hardware Engineer position you will have:
- Proven experience working with board level design
- Board-level schematic capture / PCB layout
- Knowledge and experience of industry standards and protocols relating to communication interfaces.
- Experience integrating hardware or software
- Design for EMC and safety
- Experience with high-speed digital – Verilog/VHDL
- Proven embedded C and python design skills
- Proven testing and debugging skills
If you are interested in Staff Hardware Engineer position, please contact Callum Staff @ IC Resources.