My client is a leading Semiconductor business leading the way with cutting edge technology.
They are now looking to add a financial accountant to their strong team to support continued growth. Job responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the General Ledger for the 6 entities within the perimeter including accurate and timely month-end closing
- Liaising with external consultants across territories to ensure timely completion of all pensions, tax and other statutory monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and VAT reporting
- Review and Prepare SOX controls for various cycles under ST internal SOX control framework
- Supporting the production of annual legal entity statutory accounts and acting as the main point of contact for external audit visits
- Lease and Share Option accounting and associated reporting to corporate finance
- Involvement in project work, e.g. SAP enhancements; Integration of new acquisitions; and support in accounting developments
- Preparation of tax packages and tax returns and related disclosures.
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualification
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and determine work priorities to ensure deadlines are met
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external contacts based overseas
- Good working knowledge of VAT reporting requirements
- Competence in the use of ERP systems, SAP experience required
- Previous experience in production of UK statutory accounts and external audits
- Experience working for an accountancy firm is a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- This role involves interacting with colleagues in Sweden, France and Italy knowledge of these languages would be desirable.
- Bachelor degree
APPLY NOW or Contact Roberta from IC Resources for details.