Job ID: 170441
Location: Greater London, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: Salary between £50,000-£60,000 plus 20% bonus, car allowance and plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Supplier Development Manager
Supplier Development Manager required for a global electronic components distributor to be field based.
You will be working within a very progressive and reputable company that values it’s staff and provide fantastic training and support.
You will manage a number of suppliers across EMEA and be responsible for development and execution of business plans and driving the launch of new product offerings. You will be expected to build strong relationships with customers as well as internal teams such as sales, marketing and engineering.
This role would suit someone who is very confident and ideally has previous customer facing experience, ideally within an electronics distribution or manufacturing environment. Salary and benefits:
A supplier Development Manager within this company would typically be offered a salary between £50,000-£60,000 plus 20% bonus, car allowance and other benefits such as healthcare, pension etc. Supplier Development Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a demand creation orientated sales, technical or supplier management role within the electronics/semiconductor industry
- Experience creation or implementing business plans
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident with strong presentation skills
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across the UK and occasional travel across EMEA
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challenging position, please do not hesitate to get in touch Dave Sharman at IC Resources.