This Supplier Quality Engineer role offers the opportunity to join a company at an exciting time in their company timeline. As the Supplier Quality Engineer you will work for a successful business in the development of medical devices, now focused to COVID 19 test kits.
You will take responsibility for defining and implementing their QMS as well as the following
- Coordinate test and inspection activities
- Support in all areas of supply chain including resolving any issues in a timely manner
- Be the main driver for quality and regulatory compliance throughout the business
- Guide the creation and review of product documentation
- Work with hardware, software and program management teams to improve processes
As well as having the above experience the successful Supplier Quality Manager will need to have the following skills
- Must come from a consumer or medical device background
- Experience with high volume manufacturing
- Experience with quality & regulatory standards such as ISO13485, IEC 62304, RoHS and WEEE
- Must have knowledge of products with both electronic and software integration.
- Able to travel up to 40% (UK and Netherlands)
If you are interested in discussing further, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources