Supply chain / Project Lead
My client is a rapidly growing company in the Electronics and Semiconductor market who are looking to hire a supply chain lead with the ability to run projects and implement standard practices. Role duties:
- Project planning of manufacturing and installation projects of large systems.
- Can support manufacturing manager delivering day-to-day output of multiple small projects.
- Support production team by informing them of progress and component deliveries.
- Estimating lead times by collating data from suppliers and test department
- Managing suppliers to maintain their on-time delivery.
- Project management
- Supply chain planning
- Experience monitoring quality of suppliers and keeping them accountable.
- Some experience with complex systems, ideally with some electronics exposure.
- Good documentation skills and ability to use planning software (such as Microsoft office).
The company offer a competitive salary as well as a very generous pension scheme and regular bonus.
APPLY NOW! Or please contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources for more information.