I am working with a client who are based in a fantastic location next to Cambridge Train Station who require a Support Manager. You as a Support Manager will be part of the Application Protection Engineering Team who are part of a much wider Engineering group and will be responsible for delivery, developing and supporting the Application Protection product. The Application Protection product is an app protection product which gives developers the best protection available for every device through my client’s own trusted environment worldwide.
The main responsibilities of the Support Manager role are:
- Management of customer issues from report to resolution including escalation management.
- Line management of support engineers.
- “Hands on” support of customers.
- Prioritise and resolve customer issues in a timely method.
- Shape efficient metrics to track support improvements and performance.
- Monitor and ensure that support SLAs are met and daily performance targets are accomplished.
- Design and deliver customer facing conferences covering things like training and live debug sessions.
- Follow procedures for escalation of issues, which can’t be resolved by Level 1 and Level 2, reporting/following product defects.
- Offer data analysis to improve the product.
- Write and maintain procedural documents and reports.
- Build and refer to the in-house support Knowledge Base.
- Work with the Application Protection team and technical experts.
- Work with the Application Protection support, program and product managers to improve engineering plans and processes.Work with the Quality Assurance Manager to constantly improve the product quality.
- Experience with helpdesk software such as Zendesk.
- Demonstrated work experience as support manager or similar role.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, organisation skills.
- Ability to link, aggregate and tackle several issues at the same time for a customer or a group of customers with the same issue/root cause.
- Self-motivated attitude with the skill to multitask.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complex topics to a wider audience.
- Ability to de-escalate issues or handle customers emergencies.
- Use of Linux, MacOS.
- Knowledge of embedded software development.
- Knowledge of Java EE, server-side technologies.
- Experience with some of C, C++, Java, JNI, Android development, iOS development, Python.
- Understanding of PKI, cryptography principles, whitebox cryptography, code protection techniques, security and HSM.
- Fluency in another language is a plus, especially French, German, or Korean.
- 25 days holiday.
- Income Protection.
- Flexible Working (Work from Home).
- Auto Enrolment Pension.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Company Bonus up to 10% of Basic salary which is a discretionary.
Apply now aor speak to Ryan Mullan