This R&D Engineer role gives the opportunity to work for a dynamic and successful start-up working on innovate power electronic systems solutions for a wide variety of customers. Based in Farnborough, the successful R&D Engineer will provide expert technical support and insight throughout the product lifecycle which will include requirement capture and design reviews.
As R&D Engineer, you will get the opportunity to communicate with both customers and the internal design team to resolve complex issues in a timely and efficient way. You will get to develop both your technical design skills as well as the ability to build, manage and maintain key customer relationships.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electronics
- Experience with electronics design, power electronics is a bonus
- Electronic board test/development/simulation
- Technical customer support
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this R&D Engineer role, please APPLY NOW!!!
To find out more about this and other Electronics Engineer roles across the UK, please contact Callum Staff