System Administrator, great client and location!
The company, a market leader in the Energy sector based in Cambridge are looking to bring on board a System Administrator.
The role will see you working alongside the IT Manager supporting the user population (currently 77 onsite) with many different IT needs.
This will range from configuring/installing new users, resolving level 1/2 ticket requests and assisting users with desktop support.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Support Engineer in an Windows environment as well having Mac experience.
As the System Administrator you will be based in the clients Cambridge office. Key Skills:
- Working with Windows/ Mac environments
- Desktop Support
- Active Directory/ Office 365/ Exchange
- Supporting Mac users/ Understanding of JamfPro or similar prducts
- Hardware management
- Providing desktop support
- Setting up new users
- Supporting the IT Manager
- Maintaining Window/Mac enviornment
- Setting up and maintain Windows desktops
- Configuration management
or please get in contact for more information on the role. email@example.com