An opportunity has arisen for an experienced System Architect to join a very successful and multi-national Semiconductor organisation involved in high performance Analog/Mixed Signal ICs for the consumer market.
In this position you will have responsibility for leading product definition and custom IP development and defining technical requirements for new or custom IPs as required.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support the design team during the execution of projects
- Monitor IP/Product-development in order to meets the agreed specification
- Working closely with key customers to understand their requirements and propose solutions which lead to design wins
- Work with marketing and customers to identify IP requirements for future applications and to drive innovation
- Capture customer technical requirements and translate these into formal technical specifications
- Propose practical product architectures
- Conduct competitive analysis in order to provide comparison of proposed devices to competitive devices
- Generate innovative topologies and technologies
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 10 years experience in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design ideally in the area of power management including low power DC-DC converter design, switcher/buck converter design along with an understanding of technical requirements and future trends in the areas of power management and mixed signal devices for mobile and portable consumer applications.
You will have detailed technical experience in system definition/concept engineering within the ASIC semiconductor industry and a very good system level understanding of mobile and portable products in consumer market domain.
Excellent customer facing skills are required, along with a positive mindset, goal driven with the ability to set clear objectives and measure results.
Working within their newly refurbished Swindon design centre, you will benefit from best in class facilities alongside some of the world’s leading engineers in Analog/Mixed Signal IC design. It’s a truly international environment where your ability is recognised, rewarded and challenged daily. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in developing ICs for the Automotive market.
Apply today for immediate consideration.