We support a large global semicon player in the Stuttgart region with their search for a System Architect Automotive Sensors (m/f).
As a System Architect Automotive Sensors you bring:
- a university degree in electrical engineering or similar
- solid expertise in systems of sensors
- several years of experience with ASIC specification, ideally in sensors and/or automotive domain
As a System Architect Automotive Sensors you will:
- be responsible for the concept design for automotive sensor systems
- define requirements/specifications of the products together with the customers
- do system definition and IC architecture
- assess feasibility and estimate cost
- carry-out concept verification
If this job as a System Architect Automotive Sensors attracts your interest and suits your background, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht for more information.