An Embedded Systems Architect is being sought after by an exciting company based in Farnborough working on personal recognition technology.
My client is looking for a talented Embedded Systems Architect with a passion for technology and innovation. In this position you will be working on all architecture design across the company's products whilst maintaining a highly hands-on technical position within the embedded space as well as developing and documenting architecture. You will be software focused, but set within the Systems team and capable of collaborating across other functions such as Hardware, Firmware and ASIC design.
You will be a vibrant individual with strong technical skills in the following areas:
- Software Architecture for low level devices
- Hands on technical experience of embedded systems and C
- Experience across Hardware, Firmware and ASIC design as well as Software
- Strong documentation experience including UML
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
This is a great chance to get involved with an amazing company working on fascinating technology within a range of markets.
Apply NOW to be considered, for more information, please contact Sam at IC Resources.