This Systems Engineer vacancy will give the successful engineer the opportunity to work for a leading band name in the semiconductor industry. Offering a competitive salary based on your experience as well as flexible working and an annual bonus.
As the Systems Engineer, you will work with both customers and the internal design team to resolve complex issues, provide technical proposals and be part of the team developing state of the art technology within the e-mobility space as well as designing technology demonstrators and evaluation kits. This position will need you to be hands-on with the technical design as well as having the variety of building and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Experience working within an Electronics Design role, ideally within battery management systems
- PCB design and layout
- Bench testing and trouble shooting
- A technical understanding in order to be able to provide customer support
- Embedded software development
- Experience within a customer facing role
If you are interested in discussing this Systems Engineer vacancy and similar, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources