We support a large global semicon player in the Stuttgart region with their search for a System Engineer Automotive Sensors (m/f).
As a System Engineer Automotive Sensors you bring:
- a university degree in electrical engineering or similar
- 3+ years of experience with ASIC and/or MEMS specification, ideally in sensors and/or automotive domain
As a System Engineer Automotive Sensors you will:
- be responsible for the concept design for automotive sensor systems
- analyse and define requirements/specifications of the products together with the system architect
- carry-out concept verification
If this job as a System Engineer Automotive Sensors attracts your interest and suits your background, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht for more information.