My client is a fast-growing IC company. Due to business success, they are looking for a system engineer to join their team in Shanghai. Please look at the description and let me know if you are interested:
- BS in electrical engineering. Master’s degree in engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience designing complex SoC/silicon products for Server, Storage, and/or Networking applications.
- Deep understanding of PCIeLTSSM • Demonstrate thorough understanding of SoC Architecture, including embedded microcontrollerSoCs
- Ability to quickly learn our product architecture and perform interoperability testing
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Entrepreneurial, open-mind behaviour and can-do attitude. Think and act with the customer in mind!
- Required experience:
- Hands-on, thorough knowledge of high-speed protocols like PCIe, Ethernet, DDR, NVMe, USB, etc.
- Silicon/System bring-up and debug experience in customer systems.
- Experience with lab equipment including protocol analysers and oscilloscopes.
- A strong background in high-speed board design techniques, and understanding of Data Centre systems like Servers, JBOGs/JBODs, Networking switches/routers etc.
- Firmware development with C-language, scripting with Python or other equivalent programming languages.
- Development/support for PCIe or Ethernet Switch products.
- Knowledge of simulation/modeling, schematic capture, and PCB layout tools from Cadence, Altium and others etc.
- Knowledge of simulation tools such as Keysight ADS, Mathworks QCD, etc. for IBIS-AMI analysis.
Apply today or contact Karen at IC Resources for more information.