The semiconductor industry is transforming constantly, with new advances in different semiconductor materials allowing for better efficiency and performance! I am recruiting for some of the most advanced semiconductor companies globally, and I have a new and exciting opportunity for one of my clients based near Hamburg.
I am looking for a Systems Architect/Sr Development Engineer, who will take a functional role as a systems architect in my client's MOSFET development Project.
The System Architect/Sr Development Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Support the product roadmap creation for MOSFET technology
- Explore and setup new device concepts
- Partake in major technical contributions
- Work on new innovative platforms for MOSFET’s
- Support technical crisis management
The Systems Architect/Sr Development Engineer will have a degree in microelectronics or semiconductor physics with a proven background in the following:
- MOSFET front-end technology
- TCAD or other simulation tools
- Knowledge of trench MOS platforms
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics and applications
- If this Systems Architect/ Sr Development Engineer vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact details
If this Systems Architect/Sr Development Engineer vacancy is of interest, then please do not hesitate to get in contact as opportunities like these are not around for long. Contact Stuart Bennett at IC Resources.
I specialise in Power Electronics Engineer and Switch-mode power supply design jobs in the UK, EU and US and I am more than happy to offer any help or advice so feel free to call or email anytime for a confidential conversation.