Job ID: 171249
Location: Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, England, UK
Salary: Salary from £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Systems Integration Engineer now needed in Herefordshire / Gloucestershire to join a successful company. The Systems Integration Engineer will be responsible for capturing systems requirements and verifying system performance, developing test harnesses as well as System integration including hardware, software (embedded and PC) and FPGA firmware debug.
The successful Systems Integration Engineer will have the following skills:
- System test and debug capability including ability to design hardware and software test harnesses to test systems.
- Good comprehension of hardware, software (C/C++) and FPGA (VHDL) design to facilitate white-box testing and system debug.
- Experience in using test equipment and automating tests using libraries such as NI-VISA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; experience in authoring requirements, design and test plans and specifications.
- Good attention to detail and highly self-motivated.
- Design experience in one or more of the following areas would be a distinct advantage: hardware, embedded software (C/C++), FPGA (VHDL).
- Previous experience in EW/ECM or other defence industry products.
- Previous experience in using and automating the use of RF test equipment.
Super long term opportunity in a beautiful part of the world. please get intouch with Emma Windows at IC Resources.