The ideal candidate is a highly organised, detail-oriented team player who will oversee the entire order process. You will review proposals, negotiate prices, select the best suppliers, analyse trends, follow up with placed orders, verify delivery, approve payment, and maintain necessary records.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Initial preparation and issuance of Request for Quotations (RFQs) for a wide range of commodities
- Process modifications to terms and conditions of purchase agreements
- Perform commercial analysis on suppliers to develop more efficient processes and cost-effective solutions
- Professional procurement qualification (CIPS), or equivalent experience (desirable)
- Proven track record of buying in a technical production or engineering environment.
- Good knowledge of MRP and ERP systems
- Good broad knowledge of engineering materials, mechanical components, etc
APPLY NOW or contact Roberta Wright from IC Resources