Technical Centre Manager - Western Germany, Stuttgart
Job ID: 160734
Salary: Competitive salary
Job Type: Permanent
A leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-performance Semiconductor solution for automotive with additional focus on office automation, industrial, and consumer/communications markets is has an opportunity in their office in Heidelberg for a Senior Applications Engineer or Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer eager to further develop their pre-existing expertise in Microelectronics in the field of magnetic sensors and micro-systems with an interest to manage a small team and a Technical Centre in the Southwest of Germany.
I this position you will provide technical support to key German and European customers as well as drive
the definition and development of new sensor products and technologies.
Your responsibilities entail:
• Review customer specifications and work with in-house personnel to define new current, linear and angle sensor products.
• Development of innovative IC architectures for next generation automotive, industrial, consumer electronics and energy-efficient solutions.
• Providing professional technical support to customers and OEMs through magnetic/electrical simulations (Ansys) and lab measurements.
• Be a technical interface to customers for the design-in of new custom and applications specific products.
• Support field marketing activities and write technical documentation such as technical reports, datasheets and applications notes.
Desired skills and expertise:
• MSc degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or PhD.
• Experience with FEM simulators like ANSYS.
• Knowledge of Semiconductor physics or Analog Mixed Signal IC Design.
• Matlab/Simulink, Verilog, C++, LabWindows
• Team-oriented working style in an international environment with very good command of the German language is essential.
For more information and to apply please contact Ane at IC Resources with your CV!