Field/Technical Sales Engineer required for a well-known manufacturer of high-performance electronic components and systems.
This is an office and field-based role, and you will ideally be based in the Thames Valley area and be flexible to travel, sometimes at short notice. This role will be looking after Southern Europe as a Territory and ideally would require candidates with additional language such as French or Spanish.
Candidates with experience of power semiconductor components would be very advantageous, however my client is willing to provide full training and support to the right individual.
Would you be interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail? Field/Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English as well as French or Spanish
- Previous customer facing/engagement experience
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Degree Qualified within Electronics, Physics or a similar discipline
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role
- Ability to build strong, influential relationships
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a leading semiconductor manufacturer, please do not hesitate to get in touch.