A successful and established company working in the area of low power Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design have a new opportunity for a Technical Lead to work within their Automotive division.
In this role you will be involved in overall managing and leading of projects with project management an important aspect of the role. You will be responsible for the design team and will carry the ownership for project execution from kick-off to production, including design methodology, resource management and process compliancy of projects. You will supervise product and test engineering team in close collaboration with the Operations team. The role includes regular customer interaction throughout the project cycle.
- Coordinate internal resources
- Ensure that projects delivery are on time and within budget
- Supervise technical teams such as design, verification, Test engineers & product engineers
- Developing project objectives
- Work closely with the Business Manager on product strategy, roadmap definition, staffing and hiring
- Lead the team and take ownership of people development
- Collaborate across the company to leverage IP, technology & best practices
- Develop a detailed project plan and track progress
- Manage the relationship with the client and stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
The successful Technical Lead will have experience within a similar position with a minimum of 5 years of Tech Lead or Project Management related experience within an Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design environment.
The role offers a chance to work on exciting projects whilst working within a great team atmosphere in an open-door work environment where you can contribute and make a difference. The location itself is set within the scenic French speaking part of Switzerland offering fantastic lifestyle opportunities.
You will have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills are required. Automotive experience is a plus.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply.