Technical Marketing Manager required for a global semiconductor manufacturer who are looking to strengthen their team across Southern Europe.
Suitable candidates will have between 5-10 years experience within the semiconductor industry and have deep Microcontroller (MCU) expertise.
In this role you will be responsible for visiting customers to identify opportunities and to fully understand their needs. You will be working closely with both the sales and applications teams and assist with design-wins.
This is a home based role and you will be expected to travel up to 60% across Italy and Southern Europe Technical Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the semiconductor industry
- Extensive Microcontroller expertise
- Microprocessor experience would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of the semiconductor ecosystems such as competitors, customers, distribution networks etc
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across Southern Europe
- Fluent in English and Italian is a must. Additional European languages such as French or Spanish would be highly advantageous
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.