Technical Product Manager - Zurich
My Multi-National client based in Zurich has an urgent requirement for a Technical Product Manager to work within their Computer Cloud Services Division. They are offering an exceptional salary package and the primary responsibilities will be to Research, Conceive and Develop innovative and complex software applications to extend and improve the companies cloud services.
The Research Centre has just been established and the successful applicant can expect to make a real impact from the start.
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field of study.
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering including experience with web services or mobile client software.
- Software development experience in several general-purpose programming languages including Java and Python.
- Passion for technology and taking on complex and ambiguous technical problems.
- Passion for shaping top quality consumer centric products.
- Solid experience with data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience in billions of account service and Machine Learning.
- Knowledge or interest in security, malware, or identity related topics.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems.
If you are keen to learn more or wish to apply please contact Seamus Hayes at IC Resources.