Job ID: 162684
Location: London (Greater), London (Central), England, UK
Salary: £35,000-£50,000 plus £10k bonus, Pension and 25 days holiday
Job Type: Permanent
Technical Sales Engineer required for a start-up company who help construction, civil engineering, infrastructure and logistics companies to reduce transport pollution and to help improve air quality in the UK.
You will work closely with a Key Account Manager to provide technical solutions to prospective clients. You will receive training on the products and online platforms, which will enable you to understand the full process, carry out customer demonstrations and provide solutions.
You will also be responsible for writing up proposals, quotes and tenders and will ultimately be a self-starter. Previous SAAS experience is required.
This is a new and exciting role due to growth, and will be based in Central London. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the company and future progression will be available into more senior roles. Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in developing engaging sales proposal/quotes, preferable within the construction, infrastructure, civil engineering and logistics industries
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous customer engagement experience is a must
- Ability to carry out presentations and demos, in person and via video conference
- Self-Starter who is happy to work within a stat-up company and assist with the company’s growth and success
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch.