Technical Sales Engineer - Power Electronics
Field/Technical Sales Engineer required for a well-known manufacturer of high-performance electronic components and systems.
This is an office and field-based role, and you will ideally be based in the northern Home Counties (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire) and be flexible to travel, sometimes at short notice. This role will be looking after Eastern Europe and Turkey as a Territory.
Candidates with experience of power semiconductor components would be very advantageous, however my client is willing to provide full training and support to the right individual. Field/Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Any additional languages would be advantageous.
- Previous customer facing/engagement experience
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Degree Qualified within Electronics is a must
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role
- Ability to build strong, influential relationships
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a leading semiconductor manufacturer, please do not hesitate to get in touch, Dave Sharman.