Technical Support Specialists (m/w/d)
Our client, a leading international company in its area, is seeking for a Technical Support Specialist (m/w/d) in Hamburg.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be in charge of several tasks and you will be involved in providing support to our Customer on production systems, assure maximum level of support on incident resolution.
You provide feedback on escalations and comply with the Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Description
Requirements must match the following criteria
- Be the first (local) point of contact handling customer technical queries/issues
- Troubleshoot and ensure that complex technical customer issues are followed up and resolved
- Ensure that the workaround of incident’s resolution is well documented
- Communicate problems resolution analysis and status to the customer in an accurate, professional, and timely manner
- Close collaboration with the HQ team in terms of a) answering customer’s technical questions over the phone or via e-mail, b) reports technical issues that cannot be answered, fixed or solved on-site c) ensures customer satisfaction
- Responsible for project coordination (e.g. Change Requests) including correspondence, reports and protocols both in German and English language
- Monitor spare parts stock level and liaise with Headquarters for replenishment processes
- Work on shifts and on call providing support according to scheduled rotation
- You have already acquired an advanced technical qualification
- You possess at least 2+ years of experience as technical customer support using SW products
- You have good knowledge on VMware, LINUX, Windows, Oracle MySQL and/or Back Office products
- You are customer focused and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English language
- As a personality, you are distinguished for your strong problem-solving skills, your ability to handle pressure. You do like working with a team and cooperating smoothly with your colleagues, even at times of pressure
- You are fluent in English and German language (both spoken and written skills)
- Familiarity with SW development life cycle will strengthen your application
- You stay on the cutting edge of technology best practices by researching the latest trends and gathering new ideas from industry experts, peers, competitors etc.
I'm looking forward to your application: David Schiele at IC Resources