Technical Writer - Electronics
Technical Writer required for a well-known global electronics component distributor to support their marketing communications team.
This role would suit an individual who wants to utilise a technical qualification within electronics/electrical engineering and to work closely with a global marketing team. This role would require you to be a self-starter and have creative writing skills. You will work closely with technical engineers and management to identify and exploit news opportunities and assist with the production of technical communications such as blogs, handbooks, leaflets, social media posts and/or magazine articles.
The successful candidate will have full autonomy in this position therefore you would be able to utilise your own ideas and to define the role yourself.
This position will require you to be office based, however some flexibility working from home is available. Technical Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree qualified within a relevant electronics technical field
- 1-4 years’ experience as an effective technical/creative writer
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Knowledge of writing tools such as Word Press, Adobe Robohelp, Notepad++, Adobe Frame Maker, MS Word and/or MS Visio
- Proven ability to hand multiple projects simultaneously
This opportunity offers excellent future career prospects, and the chance to work with a company that really promotes growth.
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a leading global company, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Dave Sharman IC Resources.