Job ID: 173528
Location: Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Munich, Stuttgart, North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse, Berlin, Bavaria, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Europe
Salary: Very attractive package and car
Job Type: Permanent
EMEA Technology Lead - High End Processing
An exciting opportunity to take on a senior position with a leading and global electronic components distributor, to act as a trusted advisor for the business within their high end processing product line.
You will be extremely passionate about technology and like working on the edge of development.
The Technology Lead will be familiar with market trends and have the ability to define and lead the overall strategy. You will be working closely with customers, suppliers, technology experts and internally have close working relationships with all internal teams such as engineering, marketing and sales.
Suitable candidates will be a very strong communicator, with the ability to influence as well as being comfortable presenting to suppliers and customers. You will be fluent in English (oral and written) and be able to work closely with different cultures.
This is a home based role and suitable candidates will ideally be commutable from a major airport as you will be expected to travel up to 50% of your time across EMEA.
Total package would be very attractive and includes car and bonus. Technology Lead Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years experience working within the electronics/semiconductor industry
- Be very familiar with High End Processing technology such as microprocessors, FPGAs, embedded products etc
- Experience creating and implementing strategic business plans
- Ability to forge strong relationships with key stakeholders, customers, suppliers and internal teams
- Confident with strong presentation skills
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across EMEA
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challenging position with a world leading distributor, please do not hesitate to get in touch.