Job ID: 163664
Location: Surrey, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: Salary to £50,000 plus benefits and relocation
Job Type: Permanent
Test Automation Engineer immediately needed in Slough to work for a global leader. The Test Automation Engineer will join the R&D team responsible for testing of embedded linux based wireless systems. You will develop, integrate and maintain the test automation framework and test scripts, help to create test strategy and design testing scenarios and test cases for wireless solutions.
Suitable Test Automation Engineers must have strong Python and shell scripting skills with experience of embedded Linux systems. You should also have Automation framework experience (RobotFramework) and an understanding of network fundamentals TCP/IP, routing, VLANs
You should be capable of working independently, with minimal supervision. Wireless testing expertise is desired but not essential.
Any of the following skills would also be useful:
- REST API, SOAP-XML, JSON
- Practical knowledge of latest wireless standards 3GPP and 802.11 (LTE, WiFi, 5G)
- Knowledge of 3GPP core networks (EPC)
- Knowledge of Network Management Systems (SNMP protocol, MIBs, TR-69)
- Test and Defect Management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Load and Performance Testing experience (Load Runner, Performance Centre and JMeter or similar tools)
- Qualified to ISTQB Foundation level
This is an urgent role and video interview and remote start are available.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows.