Our innovative international client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Test Development Engineer to be responsible for the development of production test solutions for mixed signal semiconductor devices. The role will involve developing test plans and designing board level hardware and ATE software. The Test Development Engineer will also be responsible for releasing reliable qualification, characterisation and production test solutions. The Test Development Engineer will be required to travel to customer sites on occasion.
Required skills for the Test Development Engineer will include:
- Semiconductor test development experience
- 93K ATE experience desirable
- Knowledge of a fabless semiconductor engineering environment
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc degree Physics, Electronics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.