A communications company based in Cambridge is looking for a Test Development Engineer to join their team.
In the role of Test Development Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing automated tests.
- Maintaining existing automation platforms.
- Contributing to new and existing test platforms.
- Supporting European manufacturing sites.
The key skills needed for Test Development Engineer are:
- Experience in automated assembly environments.
- Experience working with micro components.
- Experience of LabVIEW.
- Experience in lean manufacturing.
If you are interested in applying to the Test Development Engineer vacancy, or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.