Our Southampton based international client is currently searching for a Test Engineer to be responsible for defining, managing and monitoring how the new products will be tested at both wafer and module level. Supporting test activities for R&D and production sites will be required as well as working with the production teams to refine and improve existing test methods. Defining wafer test (probe cards) and module tests will be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the Test Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor test experience (wafer and component level)
- Design for Test (DFT) knowledge beneficial
- Image sensor or XRay detector device knowledge beneficial
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.