Our Munich based client is currently searching for a IC Test Engineering Leader to be responsible for the supervision and organisation of the test program development team. The role will involve driving the conception and development of test programs and test strategies for the company. Ensuring the functionality and quality of the test programs will be a key requirements as well as the implementation of functional tests in close cooperation with the chip designers and application team.
Required skills for the Test Engineering Leader will include:
- Strong semiconductor IC test engineering experience
- Experience with test systems: Advantest V93K / LTX Credence
- Excellent communication and leadership experience
- German language beneficial
- Degree in electrical engineering/physics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details