An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join one of our growing and successful technology divisions at IC Resources.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity will be a fast paced role, and will require you to be comfortable with cold calling & keeping a professional yet personable relationship with clients and candidates. Responsibilities
- Actively source and qualify candidates
- Manage the client's needs and expectations
- Maintaining strong relationships in the market
- Working to improve recruitment efficiency
What we offer in return:
- 1+ year experience working in a sales or office environment
- The ability to work autonomously as well as being a good team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade effectively at all levels
- A competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and benefits packages. The realistic OTE in year one is between £40k-£45k.
- Ongoing training and supported career development.
- Flexible career options and ownership prospects - the opportunity to tailor your career to suit your needs
- 24 days holiday per annum.
- Travel opportunities.
- Free fruit, snacks and refreshments.
- Free bootcamp.
- Quarterly lunch club.
- Company-wide events and International trips.
For more information or to apply for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy, please contact Tanny Sunderland at IC Resources on 0118 988 1145.