Lead Verification Engineer, WiFi Team – Ireland.
This is a superb opportunity for a Principal Verification Engineer who wants the next step in their career OR a current Verification Lead (of a small team) to join my client’s team in Cork.
Within the Wireless IoT group, you will be a member of the Bluetooth team.
You will have responsibilities which include leading the UVM team and working closely with signal processing and digital design teams.
- Technical lead experience – projects or small teams
- 6-10+ years’ experience of the design and/or verification of RTL (Verilog)
- Advanced knowledge of SystemVerilog and Constrained Random simulation as well as UVM
- Strong knowledge of the features of the UVM library
- Experience of designing and implementing UVM derived testbenches.
As a plus any knowledge in Wireless comms or WiFi would be an advantage but is by no means essential.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107