VP of ASIC Engineering - AUSTRALIA
I am looking for a VP of ASIC Engineering for one of the world’s fastest growing start-ups based in Sydney, Australia. You will be tasked with managing the team of 25-30 design engineers at the moment and growing this to 50-60 engineers over the next 12-18 months. The team is made up of digital design and verification engineers and analog design engineers and you will be working on leading Wi-Fi processors.
The company are well backed financially and have some very ambitious growth plans, so the role will be a mix of engineering management and strategic growth. Ideally you will come from a mixed signal background and have experience in technical leadership and reporting into C level management.
All VISA and relocation expenses will be paid for by the client as relocation to Sydney is essential for this role.
- Experience in managing teams of 30+ on a technical level, ideally in digital / mixed signal designs
- Experience in people management of large engineering teams
- Ideally you will have experience in strategic growth planning for engineering teams
- Ideally you will come from a digital / mixed signal design background yourself
- You must be prepared to relocate to Sydney
- You will have the passion and desire to join a start up
This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity, for more information please get in touch with Robert Maw at IC Resources