VP of Operations - Switzerland
We are currently working with an amazing start-up who is experiencing rapid growth and looking to hire a VP of Operations to guide this process.
If you have taken a start-up through this journey previously or have worked in an environment where you have implemented new processes and grown a team we would love to hear from you. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN MECHATRONICS, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL MANUFACTURING SECTOR EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED. The role:
- Implementing formalised processes into the business for Project Management and Quality
- Formalising and leading the implementation of a standardised ERP
- Aiding rapidly growing operations team across project management, supply chain, inventory and quality.
- Working with the other Exec team members on best practices and strategy
- Managing external contract manufacturing operations
- 10+ Years experience in building and leading project management teams and processes across multidisciplinary teams
- 5+ Years experience in managing and implementing Quality Management processes (e.g. TQM, Six Sigma, Kaizen)
- 10+ Years experience in implementing and maintaining small to medium sized business ERP systems
- Experience in managing and improving inventory control, purchasing, and logistics processes
- Experience in leading or managing external contract manufacturing group operations
- Experience with and ability to work in a cross-cultural, international business setting
This role will require you to be on site regularly so cannot be done remotely.
APPLY NOW OR CONTACT NIALL FEARON FROM IC RESOURCES FOR DETAILS.