We support a young and innovative company in the beautiful city of Graz, Austria with their search for a Validation Applications Engineer (m/f).
As a Validation Applications Engineer you bring:
- a university degree in electrical engineering, computer sciences or similar
- 3+ years of experience in SW/FW development in embedded systems
- solid programming skills in ANSI C, C++, C#, Assembler.
- experience in NFC/RFID protocols, standards and products.
As a Validation Applications Engineer you will:
- be responsible for 2nd level software support for a product family.
- specify, implement and integrate device drivers and protocol stacks
- carry our chip evaluation and chip driver development
- organise and hold technical product trainings for customers and colleagues.
If this job as a Validation Applications Engineer attracts your interest and suits your background, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht for more information.