Experienced CPE validation engineers are highly sought by my client based in Sheffield working on patented, advanced multibeam phased array wireless access and backhaul systems. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a brand new R&D team that are making waves in the industry.
The successful engineer will be responsible for designing and building the test system, writing code to test CPE's (Customer premises equipment) build test scenarios and be responsible for the release approval before it is sent onto customers. The ideal applicant will have experience working for a service provider with prior experience testing CPE's.
Requirements for the role
- Degree Qualified in a relevant subject area
- Experience with Wifi 802.11AX or similar
- Scripting and automation programming experience in Python, C , C++
- TR-69 XMPP & STUN
- Product certification (FCC, ETSI, UL, CE)
- ACS management, MQTT, Monitor system like graylog, Kibana
On offer is limitless progression, technically challenging work, a supportive management and work environment as well as above market average salaries.
We are looking to book interviews in the coming weeks so please do not delay, get in touch with Georgina at IC Resources.