An established Semiconductor company in the Edinburgh area are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team.
As a Validation Engineer, you will have a number of requirements that include;
- Participation in design reviews
- Supporting the wider Engineering team
- Developing validation tests
- Performing system level measurements
- Conducting test analysis and delivering this to key stakeholders
To be considered for the Validation Engineer vacancy, you must have experience in Python based test development, experience with mixed-signal validation, an understanding of PCB test requirements, an understanding of silicon validation and be comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary team.
If you would like further information, or have interest in applying to the Validation Engineer position, please contact Luke Ord.