This is a superb opportunity for a Principal level Engineer seeking the next step in their career. It is an ideal time to join a growing team based in Bristol and in a Technical lead position.
This role would suit an engineer who aspires to be a large team lead one day – initially the team size is small but you would be required to lead the verification team to understand fully the design specification; design a verification environment and interact with design engineers to identify important verification scenarios. You would also be required to make a significant contribution to company-wide verification methodologies. Essential Criteria:
- 8+ years of experience in verification of ASICs.
- 1+ years of experience in leading an ASIC Verification Team in verification planning, design of reference models, generators, checkers and monitors, and definition and completion of functional and code coverage. (Desirable not essential)
- Strong understanding of state-of-the-art verification techniques, including assertion-based, constrained random and metric-driven verification.
- Significant experience in development of Specman-e, UVM/System-Verilog or similar testbenches.
- Experience in TCL or PERL/Python scripting languages
- Experience in the verification of processors, memory sub-systems, AMBA bus systems (desired)
This role will give you the opportunity to improve and gain experience within a technical lead environment. As well as having the opportunity to grow the verification team.
As a top company they offer RSU’s, bonus scheme and competitive base salary’s.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.