ASIC Verification Engineer! Start up! AI! Audio! Dublin!
This is a unique opportunity to join my client whose technology provides their customers with the ability to build an ecosystem of smart, low power, and high-performance products.
I am looking for a senior level Verification engineer who will be part of the ASIC team responsible for the Verification on cutting-edge mixed signal ASICs for artificial intelligence, audio and power management.
Ideally this would suit an engineer who would enjoy a startup work environment where the contribution of each engineer makes the difference. Key skills
- Hardware description languages; Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL.
- Verification methodologies and libraries including UVM.
- Software programming/scripting languages (C/C++, Perl and Python).
- Good understanding of Digital communications.
- Strong understanding of VLSI digital design.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.