Soc Verification Engineer! Grenoble! Join a company who are a pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems.
My client who are just shy of 15 years old and to support continued growth are looking for a Senior SoC Functional Verification Engineer.
You will join the Functional Verification Team withing the HW department to take part in the development of the future generation of their processor.
You will contribute to the following functional verification activities, using state-of-the-art verification tools and methods:
- The definition of the verification strategy and the elaboration of the verification plan
- At IP level, the development of the verification platform and tests in SystemVerilog UVM
- At SOC level, the design of system tests targeting complex use cases
- The analysis of the coverage metrics
- The definition and design of reference models
- 5 to 10 years’ experience of a similar position
- Comfortable with C, SystemVerilog, UVM programming
- Superior knowledge of Functional Verification methods and tools
- Comfortable with Linux environment (shell, git/svn, etc.)
- Technical English (writing, reading, speaking)
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources