Job ID: 166525
Location: Sophia Antipolis, Caen, Paris, Île-de-France, Normandie, France, Europe
Salary: €40,000 - €60,000 plus bonus package
Job Type: Permanent
Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Verification Engineer to join my client in 1 of 3 locations in France!! Paris, Caen or Sophia Antipolis. Hiring Now! Fantastic locations! Good Salary and bonus package! Brand new offices!!
I am looking for Digital Verification Engineers (from junior through to mid-level and into senior) for my client; a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in Paris with a solid experience in design of Signal Conversion ASIC for communications markets as well as defence and aerospace
I am looking for dynamic and highly motivated Digital IC verification engineers who as part of their job role will participate to the design of a state-of-the-art CMOS Transceiver ASIC for the Communications market. You will be particularly involved in the verification of the digital processing functions of the ASIC in close collaboration with the mixed-signal and digital IC design engineers.
Other job functions will include Define and implement verification methodologies,
elaborate detailed verification plan corresponding to the circuit specifications and Write block and top-level self-checking test benches. Qualification and Experience
- You have a MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 3+ years of hands-on experience in digital IC verification
- You have a solid background in digital electronic and signal processing
- You have solid knowledge of a digital hardware description languages (VHDL or Verilog) and scripting languages (TCL, Perl, Python)
- You have solid knowledge of System Verilog
- Experience of UVM methodology is a plus
- Experience in formal verification is a plus
For more detailed information and job requirements APPLY NOW or contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources!