Verification Engineer for emerging UK branch! Reading! Remote work considered!
Having opened doors to the UK office a couple of years back, my client; a leader in their field, has significant plans to expand the ASIC team this year. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Digital Verification Engineer looking to work on an exciting array of new projects within a ‘start-up’ style team, as part of a very established, successful company.
This position includes hands-on SOC verification tests development for full chip, cluster and block levels as well as planning and implementation of verification environments using automated tools - mainly in System Verilog. I am looking for a variety of differentiating levels of experience. From 3 years through to 20 years!
- B.Sc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SoC Verification.
- Knowledge and experience in System Verilog or ‘e’ (Specman) languages.
- Vast knowledge of verification flow (block level & full chip verification).
- Familiarity with verification environments: VMM, OVM, UVM - an advantage.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources OR Apply Now!