A superb opportunity has arisen for a bright Engineer to work in a growing international and multi-site team in the area of SoC verification.
This is a unique opportunity to join a Global fabless semiconductor company who develop key IPs and full custom ASICs for use within a comprehensive range of chipset and module products.
To support the development of next-generation SoCs in positioning, cellular and short-range applications, I am looking for a Verification engineer with proven concrete industrial experiences in the verification and validation of SoCs for wireless communication systems.Your Responsibilities
Your Skills and Experience
- Responsible for the quality of IP and/or SoC firmware driven and UVM verification, validation characterisation of wireless communication systems
- Creation of verification, validation and characterisation requirements, development and execution of respective verification/validation and characterisations plans on time
- Develop C based FW, tests and verification environments, and coverage using UVM methodologies to meet verification targets
- Verification of IPs and subsystems by means of Formal Verification methods and techniques: System Verilog Assertions and tools
- Verification and validation flow implementation and updates targeting EDA tools
- 5+ years industry experience
- Good expertise in embedded FW development and associated flow for ARM based SoC (subsystems/top-level) used in verification, validation and characterisation for wireless communication systems (Wifi, LTE, GPS/GNSS)
- Firm expertise with HDL languages for verification (Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog)
- Firm expertise in high-level programming languages (C/C++) for ARM processors
- Experience with IC validation using FPGA prototyping and/or silicon characterization platforms
- Firm expertise in Verification methodologies (FW driven, UVM, Coverage) to develop testbenches, verification environments, verification components
- Greek (or EU) citizen or holder of a valid Greek work permit will be an asset
For more information contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources or APPLY NOW!