This is a superb opportunity which not only offers exciting projects but also 60% remote working with flexibility on the days! This also applies to post covid!
I am looking for a Mid-level or Senior Verification engineer to join my client based in Aix-en-Provence, France. You must be willing to work onsite 2 days per week (days are your choice) but you can be based anywhere in France!
My client are a leading developer and licensor of Semiconductor IP specialising in high-speed interconnect and protocols such as PCI Express.
You will join the R&D team under the responsibility of the Director of Engineering and Verification Team Leader, where you will have responsibilities that include:
- Define and implement verification plans and test plans to ensure the designs meet quality and performance goals
- Build and maintain automated verification environments
- Provide comprehensive documentation for the usage and the architecture of the verification environments as well as reports for the verification results
- 3 + years in Design Verification
- Experience in Verilog, System Verilog
- Verification EDA tools, Verification methodologies, Verification IPs
- Proficiency in programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Tcl, Perl, Cshel)
- Background in digital circuitry or hardware logic design
- High performance computing system, processor, cache coherency, chipset and ASICs
- High speed interface protocols like PCIe, CCIX, CXL (advantage)
- High performance memory interfaces (advantage)
- Knowledge on High Speed Serdes and PHY PMA (advantage)
For any queries please contact Rob Hudson – Senior Digital ASIC Design Recruitment Consultant.
Tel: +44 (0) 118 988 1153