Fantastic opportunity in Ireland - Senior UVM Verification Engineer! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic group with a start-up spirit but still part of a stable and profitable organisation!
My client is a worldwide leader in wireless communication IP and developing advanced technologies for communication and positioning including Cellular, Wi-Fi and BT. In this role, you will be part of a team developing brand new and innovative Ultra-wideband technology. Responsibilities
You have the following skills:
- Working closely within the signal processing and digital design teams
- Analysis of architecture requirements
- Study of standard specification
- Design of UVM based verification environment for MAC & PHY.
- Verification of sub-systems using variety of tools and methodologies.
- Preparation of IP documents for customer releases
- 3-5+ years’ experience of the chip design, and/or verification (test) development of RTL (Verilog)
- Demonstrable experience in design, specification, and the application of various verification methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of SystemVerilog and Constrained Random simulation
- Experience of using UVM
- Strong knowledge of the features of the UVM library
- Experience of designing and implementing UVM derived testbenches.
- Good working knowledge of the IC back end physical design flow for complex IC design.
Knowledge in Wireless communication systems would be an advantage.
For more information on the role please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources